Yuvraj Singh is all set to join his 2nd inning with the BalleBaazi cricket fantasy app in India. Recently Yuvraj Singh decided his retirement from international cricket. In the present time, many fantasy platforms tie-up with cricketers to create interest in users. Similarly, Dream11, which is considered as the top fantasy platform, has MS Dhoni as their brand ambassador. Fantain recently roped in Suresh Raina as its brand ambassador. So we can say that every fantasy app tries their best to approach a Cricketer as their brand ambassador so that they can grow their audience and network.
Yuvraj Singh said, “I am glad to be allied with BalleBaazi.com, the eventual cricket fantasy league.” BalleBaazi is an online fantasy platform that allows you to earn real cash by creating your virtual team of 11 players. You can know more about BalleBaazi by clicking here.
What Is BalleBaazi?
BalleBaazi is the fastest-growing fantasy platform in India which allows you to earn real cash by playing online cricket fantasy. Currently, it’s giving Rs 50 on signup and Rs 100 on each successful referral. You can use up to 50% cash bonus in paid leagues. Recently BalleBaazi ties up with Yuvraj Singh, Which can be a key move by BalleBaazi.
How To Join BalleBaazi And Start Earning Real Cash
- First of All, Download Ballebaazi Apk App
- Enter Name, username, Email, Password, Mobile number, and date of birth
- Enter BalleBaazi Referral Code / Promo Code: IHD123
- Click on Register and Verify your Email id
- That’s It You will see Rs.100 in your account
- Now Click on Your Username >> Verify User
- Complete the Mobile Verification
- Hurrah! Now you can play paid leagues using your Ballebaazi cash Bonus.
Online gaming territory is increasing rapidly in India and sporting events like the IPL and the World Cup 2019 are filling its growth. BalleBaazi is part of the Baazi Games Group which also allows you to play poker and rummy in India.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.