SRH vs KXIP Dream11 Team, Analysis ( Video )
INFO: Heading towards semis, Today’s match will be between HYDERABAD vs PUNJAB. Last matches of KINGS XI PUNJAB weren’t good enough as they lose the match but team performance was average RAJPOOT, SHAMI, and VILJOEN were the runs giving machines but in that too also RAJPOOT didn’t take any wicket but hope can perform well in this match whereas team performance of SUN RISERS HYDERABAD was good in their last match against RR, MANISH PANDEY IS THE KEY PLAYER of HYDERABAD today it will be a surprise to see the partnership of MANISH and WARNER.
Check Today Match Prediction & Best Dream11 Team – Click Here
IPL 2019, 48th Match Details:
The 45th game of the IPL between SRH and KXIP will take place in Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad and will start at 8:00.
42℃, 30% Humidity, Winds up to 12 km/hr.
SRH vs KXIP Head To Head Records:
Total – 13
Head To Head Record At Hyderabad
Total – 06
KXIP – 01
SRH – 05
- The pitch will be in favor of bowlers.
- The Pitch is expected to be slow.
- Spinners and medium bowlers will enjoy bowling on this pitch.
- There can be a low scoring game.
Last five completed T20 matches
KXIP: L, L, W, L, L
SRH: L, W, W, L, L
KXIP vs SRH Squads
Shakib Al Hasan, Yusuf Pathan, Martin Guptill, Wriddhiman Saha, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, David Warner, Shreevats Goswami, Siddarth Kaul, Manish Pandey, Mohammad Nabi, Kane Williamson (c), Jonny Bairstow, Shahbaz Nadeem, Vijay Shankar, Sandeep Sharma, Ricky Bhui, Deepak Hooda, Billy Stanlake, T Natarajan, Basil Thampi, Rashid Khan, K Khaleel Ahmed, Abhishek Sharma
Kings XI Punjab:
KL Rahul (wk), Chris Gayle,Mayank Agarwal, Sarfaraz Khan, David Miller, Mandeep Singh, Sam Curran, Ravichandran Ashwin (c), Murugan Ashwin, Andrew Tye, Mohammed Shami/Ankit Rajpoot , Nicholas Pooran, Karun Nair, Moises Henriques, Harpreet Brar, Simran Singh, Varun Chakravarthy, Arshdeep Singh, Darshan Nalkande, Agnivesh Ayachi, Sam Curran, Mujeeb Ur Rahman
SRH vs KXIP Probable Playing XI
- Martin Guptill
- Shreevats Goswami (wk)
- Kane Williamson (c)
- Manish Pandey
- Vijay Shankar
- Mohammad Nabi
- Rashid Khan
- Shakib Al Hasan
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar
- Sandeep Sharma
- Khaleel Ahmed
Kings XI Punjab Playing XI
- KL Rahul (wk)
- Chris Gayle
- Mayank Agarwal
- David Miller
- Mandeep Singh
- Sam Curran
- Ravi Ashwin
- Murugan Ashwin
- Mohammed Shami
- Hardus Viljoen
SRH vs KXIP Team News
- David Warner will not be available for SRH
- Jonny Bairstow also left the squad
- SRH can play with both Nabi and Shakib
- KXIP can play with an extra spinner
- Shreevats Goswami can play as wicketkeeper
Player Recent Performance In IPL 2019
- Chris Gayle: 10 Matches, 444 Runs
- KL Rahul: 11 Matches, 441 Runs
- Rashid Khan: 11 Matches, 32 Runs, 11 Wickets
- Manish Pandey: 08 Matches, 198 Runs including 2 fifties in last 2 matches
Key Players For Todays Dream11 Team
- Kane Williamson, Vijay Shankar, Rashid Khan ( SRH )
- Chris Gayle, KL Rahul, Mayank Agarwal (KXIP)
Captain Choice For Today Dream11 Teams
- Rashid Khan ( SRH) one of the impact Players
- Manish Pandey ( SRH) 2 fifties in last 2 matches
- Chris Gayle (KXIP) one of top scorer
- KL Rahul (KXIP) one of top scorer
- Kane Williamson ( SRH) can perform in this match as no big performance from him in this IPL.
SRH vs KXIP Player Battles To Watch:
- Rashid Khan vs Chris Gayle
Chris Gayle Struggle against quality spin bowling. so this will be great to watch how he will play Rashid.
- KL Rahul vs Bhuvneshwar Kumar
KL Rahul faces difficulty to play swinging ball and Bhubaneswar swings the ball very well in early overs of the match.
Captain / Vice Captain Choice For Today Dream11 Teams
David Warner, Chris Gayle, K.L Rahul, Manish Pandey
Dream11 Grand League Team Pick
David Miller, Ravi Chandran Ashwin, Wridhiman Saha
SRH vs KXIP Dream11 Team Prediction
SRH vs KXIP Best Dream11 Team Today 1
SRH vs KXIP Dream11 Grand League Teams
SRH vs KXIP BalleBaazi Classical Team Today
Download BalleBaazi AppKXIP vs SRH Dotball Fantasy Team
NOTE: While selecting your team, consider the points and make your own decision and make sure to edit the team if there is some change.