IPL 2020 | CSK vs RR 37th Match MyTeam11 Fantasy Team Prediction
The 37th match of IPL 2020 will be played between Chennai Super Kings vs Rajasthan Royals at the venue of Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. Chennai Knight Riders played his previous match against Delhi Capitals where CSK lost the match by 5 wickets. Faf du Plessis and Ambati Rayudu gave the best performance in the match. Currently, they are in the 6th position in this tournament with 6 points.
On the other hand, Rajasthan Royals played his previous match against Royal Challengers Bangalore where RR lost the match by 7 wickets. Steven Smith and Ambati Rayudu gave the best performance in the match. Currently, they are in the 2nd last position in this tournament with 6 points.
Download the MyTeam11 app to join the 37th match of IPL 2020. MyTeam11 is offering up to 30% off on the Golden ticket. So why are you waiting for Download MyTeam11 now and create your playing11?
For Complete Details about MyTeam11 Checkout Our MyTeam11 Fantasy Cricket App Review.
The 37th match of IPL 2020 is played between Chennai Super Kings vs Rajasthan Royals in Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi.
The match starts on Monday, October 19, 2020, at 07:00 PM (IST).
Weather Conditions at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi:
- Temperature: 36 °c
- Clouds: 0%
- Wind: 19 km/h
- Humidity: 35%
- Rain(%) 0%
- Visibility 10.7 km
CSK vs RR Team News
- DJ Bravo will miss 3-4 matches due to his injury.
- Imran Tahir is likely to replace injured DJ Bravo.
- N Jagadeesan can replace Karn Sharma.
- Ankit Rajpoot is likely to replace Jaydev Unadkat.
- No more injury updates from both teams.
MyTeam11 Chennai Super Kings Squad
Shane Watson, Murali Vijay, Ambati Rayudu, Suresh Raina, MS Dhoni (c & wk), Dwayne Bravo, Faf du Plessis, Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Piyush Chawla, Shardul Thakur, Deepak Chahar, KM Asif, Imran Tahir, N Jagadeesan, Karn Sharma, Lungi Ngidi, Mitchell Santner, Monu Kumar, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Sam Curran, Josh Hazlewood, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore.
MyTeam11 Rajasthan Royals Squad
Jos Buttler, Ben Stokes, Sanju Samson (wk), Andrew Tye, Kartik Tyagi, Steven Smith (c), Ankit Rajpoot, Shreyas Gopal, Rahul Tewatia, Jaydev Unadkat, Mayank Markande, Mahipal Lomror, Oshane Thomas, Riyan Parag, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Anuj Rawat, Akash Singh, David Miller, Manan Vohra, Shashank Singh, Varun Aaron, Tom Curran, Robin Uthappa, Aniruddha Joshi, Jofra Archer.
MyTeam11 Probable Playing XI:
Chennai Super Kings:
- Shane Watson
- Faf du Plessis
- Ambati Rayudu
- N Jagadeesan
- MS Dhoni (c)(wk)
- Kedar Jadav
- Sam Curran
- Ravindra Jadeja
- Deepak Chahar
- Imran Tahir
- Shardul Thakur
- Robin Uthappa
- Ben Stokes
- Steve Smith (c)
- Sanju Samson (wk)
- Jos Buttler
- Riyan Parag
- Rahul Tewatia
- Shreyas Gopal
- Jofra Archer
- Kartik Tyagi
- Jaydev Unadkat/ Ankit Rajpoot
Caption: Steve Smith, Ben Stokes, S. Watson, Faf du Plessis
Vice-Caption: Robin Uthappa, Sam Curran, Sanju Samson
How To Join Leagues In MyTeam11 Fantasy App:
- Open The MyTeam11 Fantasy App.
- Navigate to Home and Select any Upcoming match.
- Now Select Any 11 Player from Both Teams.
- You can only select 1-4 wicket-Keeper, 2-6 Batsman, 1-6 AllRounder, and 2-6 Bowlers.
- You can only select 7 players from a team.
- Now Click on the Next button and select Caption and vice-Caption for your team.
- The Caption gives you 2X points and the Vice-Caption gives you 1.5X points.
- After that click on the Next button and join any given paid league.
- Now complete your payment via any available payment method.
- Hurrah! You have successfully joined the MyTeam11 Fantasy App.
CSK vs RR MyTeam11 Match Prediction Demo Team
While selecting your team, consider the points and make your own decision and make sure to edit the team if there is some change after the toss when playing xi is announced. So, taking the help from the above post make CSK vs RR MyTeam11 Match Prediction.