IPL 2020 | MI vs RCB 48th Match MyTeam11 Fantasy Team Prediction
The 10th match of IPL 2020 will be played between Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore at the venue of Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi.
Mumbai Indians played his previous match against Rajasthan Royals where MI lost the match by 8 wickets. Hardik Pandya and Suryakumar Yadav played very well in the match. Currently, they are in the top position in this tournament with 14 points.
On the other hand, Royal Challengers Bangalore played his previous match against Chennai Super Kings where RCB lost the match by 97 runs. Virat Kolhi and Ab de Villiers game the best performance in that match. Currently, They are in the 3rd position in the tournament with 14 points.
Download the MyTeam11 app to join the 48th match of IPL 2020. MyTeam11 is offering up to 30% off on the Golden ticket. So why are you waiting for Download MyTeam11 now and create your playing11?
For Complete Details about MyTeam11 Checkout Our MyTeam11 Fantasy Cricket App Review.
The 48th match of IPL 2020 is played between Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore in Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi.
The match starts on Wednesday, October 28, 2020, at 07:00 PM (IST).
Weather Conditions at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi:
- Temperature: 34 °c
- Clouds: 0%
- Wind: 23 km/h
- Humidity: 52%
- Rain(%) 0%
- Visibility 10.7 km
MI vs RCB Head to Head:
Total Matches Played: 26
MI vs RCB Team News
- Rohit Sharma is likely to come back in the playing 11.
- Mitchell McClenaghan can replace James Pattinson.
- Josh Phillippe might come in place of Aaron Finch.
- No injury updates from both teams.
MyTeam11 Mumbai Indians Squad
Rohit Sharma (c), Quinton de Kock (wk), Digvijay Deshmukh, Aditya Tare (wk), Saurabh Tiwary, Jasprit Bumrah, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Rahul Chahar, Chris Lynn, Hardik Pandya, Sherfane Rutherford, Anmolpreet Singh, Mohsin Khan, Mitchell McClenaghan, Prince Balwant Rai, Anukul Roy, Ishan Kishan, Dhawal Kulkarni, Trent Boult, Jayant Yadav, Suryakumar Yadav, Nathan Coulter-Nile, James Pattinson.
MyTeam11 Royal Challengers Bangalore Squad
Virat Kohli (c), AB de Villiers, Parthiv Patel (wk), Aaron Finch, Josh Philippe, Chris Morris, Moeen Ali, Mohammed Siraj, Shahbaz Ahmed, Devdutt Padikkal, Yuzvendra Chahal, Navdeep Saini, Dale Steyn, Pawan Negi, Isuru Udana, Shivam Dube, Umesh Yadav, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Washington Sundar, Pavan Deshpande, Adam Zampa.
MyTeam11 Probable Playing XI:
- Rohit Sharma (C)
- Quinton de Kock (WK)
- Suryakumar Yadav
- Saurabh Tiwari/ Ishan Kishan
- Krunal Pandya
- Hardik Pandya
- Kieron Pollard
- James Pattinson/ Mitchell McClenaghan
- Rahul Chahar
- Trent Boult
- Jasprit Bumrah
Royal Challengers Bangalore:
- Aaron Finch/ Josh Philippe
- Devdutt Padikkal
- Virat Kohli
- AB de Villiers
- Moin Ali
- Shivam Dube
- Chris Morris
- Washington Sundar
- Yuzvendra Chahal
- Navdeep Saini
- Mohammed Siraj
Caption: Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers, Q. de Kock, R. Sharma
Vice-Caption: Aaron Finch, K. Pollard.
How To Join Leagues In MyTeam11 Fantasy App:
- Open The MyTeam11 Fantasy App.
- Navigate to Home and Select any Upcoming match.
- Now Select Any 11 Player from Both Teams.
- You can only select 1-4 wicket-Keeper, 2-6 Batsman, 1-6 AllRounder, and 2-6 Bowlers.
- You can only select 7 players from a team.
- Now Click on the Next button and select Caption and vice-Caption for your team.
- The Caption gives you 2X points and the Vice-Caption gives you 1.5X points.
- After that click on the Next button and join any given paid league.
- Now complete your payment via any available payment method.
- Hurrah! You have successfully joined the MyTeam11 Fantasy App.
MI vs RCB Myteam11 fantasy demo team
While selecting your team, consider the points and make your own decision and make sure to edit the team if there is some change after the toss when playing xi is announced. So, taking help from the above post make MI vs RCB MyTeam11 Match Prediction.