IPL 2020 | KKR vs RCB 39th Match MyTeam11 Fantasy Team Prediction
The 39th match of IPL 2020 will be played between Kolkata Knight Riders vs Royal Challengers Bangalore at the venue of Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi.
Kolkata Knight Riders played his previous match against Mumbai Indians where the match tied and KKR won in the super over. Shubman Gill and Eoin Morgan gave the best performance in the match. Currently, they are in the 4th position in this tournament with 10 points.
On the other hand, Royal Challengers Bangalore played his previous match against Rajasthan Royals where RCB won the match by 7 wickets. AB de Villiers and Virat Kohli gave the best performance in the match. Currently, they are in the 3rd position in the tournament with 12 points.
Download the MyTeam11 app to join the 39th match of IPL 2020. MyTeam11 is offering up to 30% off on the Golden ticket. So why are you waiting for Download MyTeam11 now and create your playing11?
For Complete Details about MyTeam11 Checkout Our MyTeam11 Fantasy Cricket App Review.
The 39th match of IPL 2020 is played between Kolkata Knight Riders vs Royal Challengers Bangalore in Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi.
The match starts on Wednesday, October 21, 2020, at 07:00 PM (IST).
Weather Conditions at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi:
- Temperature: 34 °c
- Clouds: 0%
- Wind: 14 km/h
- Humidity: 27%
- Rain(%) 0%
- Visibility 10.7 km
KKR vs RCB Head to Head:
Total Matches Played: 25
KKR vs RCB Team News
- RCB is likely to go with the same playing 11.
- Andre Russel has injured himself in the previous match but he might get fit for this one but if he doesn’t Sunil Narine can replace him.
- Kamlesh Nagarkoti can replace Shivam Mavi.
- No injury updates from both teams.
MyTeam11 Kolkata Knight Riders Squad
Dinesh Karthik (c & wk), Shivam Mavi, Sandeep Warrier, Kuldeep Yadav, Eoin Morgan, Pat Cummins, Sunil Narine, Nikhil Naik, Manimaran Siddharth, Andre Russell, Lockie Ferguson, Prasidh Krishna, Shubman Gill, Nitish Rana, Siddhesh Lad, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Rinku Singh, Varun Chakravarthy, Tom Banton, Chris Green, Rahul Tripathi.
MyTeam11 Royal Challengers Bangalore Squad
Virat Kohli (c), AB de Villiers, Parthiv Patel (wk), Aaron Finch, Josh Philippe, Chris Morris, Moeen Ali, Mohammed Siraj, Shahbaz Ahmed, Devdutt Padikkal, Yuzvendra Chahal, Navdeep Saini, Dale Steyn, Pawan Negi, Isuru Udana, Shivam Dube, Umesh Yadav, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Washington Sundar, Pavan Deshpande, Adam Zampa.
MyTeam11 Probable Playing XI:
Kolkata Knight Riders:
- Rahul Tripathi
- Shubman Gill
- Nitish Rana
- Dinesh Karthik (C&WK)
- Eoin Morgan
- Andre Russell/ Sunil Narine
- Pat Cummins
- Lockie Ferguson
- Kuldeep Yadav
- Kamlesh Nagarkoti/ Shivam Mavi
- Varun Chakravarthy
Royal Challengers Bangalore:
- Devdutt Padikkal
- Aaron Finch
- Virat Kohli (C)
- AB de Villiers (WK)
- Gurkeerat Singh
- Chris Morris
- Shahbaz Ahmad
- Washington Sundar
- Navdeep Saini
- Isuru Udana
- Yuzvendra Chahal
Caption: Virat Kohli (C), AB de Villiers, Shubman Gill, Nitish Rana
Vice-Caption: Devdutt Padikkal, Nitish Rana, Andre Russell, Aaron Finch, Rahul Tripathi
How To Join Leagues In MyTeam11 Fantasy App:
- Open The MyTeam11 Fantasy App.
- Navigate to Home and Select any Upcoming match.
- Now Select Any 11 Player from Both Teams.
- You can only select 1-4 wicket-Keeper, 2-6 Batsman, 1-6 AllRounder, and 2-6 Bowlers.
- You can only select 7 players from a team.
- Now Click on the Next button and select Caption and vice-Caption for your team.
- The Caption gives you 2X points and the Vice-Caption gives you 1.5X points.
- After that click on the Next button and join any given paid league.
- Now complete your payment via any available payment method.
- Hurrah! You have successfully joined the MyTeam11 Fantasy App.
KKR vs RCB Myteam11 Fantasy Demo Team
While selecting your team, consider the points and make your own decision and make sure to edit the team if there is some change after the toss when playing xi is announced. So, taking help from the above post make KKR vs RCB MyTeam11 Match Prediction.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.