INFO: New Zealand come into this match with a morale-boosting win over hot favourites India in their first warm up game while West Indies had to play the waiting game as rain played spoil-sport in their game against South Africa. Both the teams will try to find their ideal playing XI for world cup and also will check their bench strength.
The 9th warmup game of the ICC World Cup 2019 will be played between New Zealand and Windies at County Ground in Bristol.
The match starts at 10:30 AM
Bristol provided a dry track for the warm-up match between Pakistan and Afghanistan. Since it was the 2nd game played in space of a week, spinners enjoyed turn. Rain in the last couple of days could have fastened the track.
Kane Williamson (C), Martin Guptill, Henry Nicholls, Ross Taylor, Trent Boult, Lockie Ferguson, Matt Henry, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Colin de Grandhomme, Colin Munro, James Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Tom Blundell, Tom Latham.
Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis, Darren Bravo, Shimron Hetmyer, Fabian Allen, Andre Russell, Carlos Brathwaite, Jason Holder (C), Nicholas Pooran, Shai Hope, Ashley Nurse, Kemar Roach, Oshane Thomas, Shannon Gabriel, Sheldon Cottrell.
Average 1st innings score: 300 (Last 5 List A matches)
Record of chasing teams: Won – 3, Lost – 2.
Henry Nicholls could be in line to open the innings in New Zealand’s first game at the World Cup. Colin Munro’s inconsistency helped Nicholls to be in line for the opening spot.
- Both the teams will try to find their Playing XI
- NZ have won their first match aganist India
- First match of WI was washed out due to rain
- WI will try to check their bench
Fantasy Tips and Suggestions:
- Shai Hope and Tom Latham are the preferred choices for the wicket-keeper slots with both of them in good form over the last year or so.
- Martin Guptill, Shimron Hetmyer and Evin Lewis are the preferred options with all of them bound to make an impact during the course of the match. Darren Bravo is also a good option considering this is almost a do-or-die game for him
- Ish Sodhi bowled only five overs in the first game and should have an extended stint with the ball while the likes of Tim Southee and Oshane Thomas should also feature at some point of time to fine-tune their skills ahead of the all-important World Cup league stage
- Martin Guptill and Shimron Hetmyer are the preferred choices for captain with both individuals capable of making good use of the batting friendly conditions in Bristol.
WI vs NZ Dream11 Team for Todays Match
While selecting your team, consider the points and make your own decision and make sure to edit the team if there is some change after the toss when playing xi is announced.
Click – Here Are List Of Top 30 Fantasy Apps
Courtesy: https://ihdfantasy.com | Join Telegram Channel | Youtube Channel
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.