IPL 2020 | RR vs MI 45th Match MyTeam11 Fantasy Team Prediction
The 20th match of IPL 2020 will be played between Rajasthan Royals vs Mumbai Indians at the venue of Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi.
Rajasthan Royals played his previous match against Sunriser Hyderabad where RR lost the match by 8 wickets. Sanju Samson and Ben Stokes gave the best performance in the match. Currently, they are in the 7th position in this tournament with 8 points.
On the other hand, Mumbai Indians won his previous match against Chennai Super Kings by 10 wickets. Quinton de Kock and Ishan Kishan gave the best performance in the match. Currently, they are in the top position in the tournament with 14 points.
Download the MyTeam11 app to join the 45th match of IPL 2020. MyTeam11 is offering up to 30% off on the Golden ticket. So why are you waiting for Download MyTeam11 now and create your playing11?
For Complete Details about MyTeam11 Checkout Our MyTeam11 Fantasy Cricket App Review.
The 45th match of IPL 2020 is played between Rajasthan Royals vs Mumbai Indians in Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi.
The match starts on Sunday, October 25, 2020, at 07:00 PM (IST).
Weather Conditions at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi:
- Temperature: 32 °c
- Clouds: 0%
- Wind: 19 km/h
- Humidity: 32%
- Rain(%) 0%
- Visibility 10.7 km
RR vs MI Head to Head:
Total Matches Played: 22
RR vs MI Team News
- Mumbai Indians will probably go with the same winning combination.
- Rohit Sharma will rest in this match.
- Despite losing their previous match Rajasthan is likely to go with the same playing 11.
- No more injury updates from both teams.
MyTeam11 Rajasthan Royals Squad
Jos Buttler, Ben Stokes, Sanju Samson (wk), Andrew Tye, Kartik Tyagi, Steven Smith (c), Ankit Rajpoot, Shreyas Gopal, Rahul Tewatia, Jaydev Unadkat, Mayank Markande, Mahipal Lomror, Oshane Thomas, Riyan Parag, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Anuj Rawat, Akash Singh, David Miller, Manan Vohra, Shashank Singh, Varun Aaron, Tom Curran, Robin Uthappa, Aniruddha Joshi, Jofra Archer.
MyTeam11 Mumbai Indians Squad
Rohit Sharma (c), Quinton de Kock (wk), Digvijay Deshmukh, Aditya Tare (wk), Saurabh Tiwary, Jasprit Bumrah, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Rahul Chahar, Chris Lynn, Hardik Pandya, Sherfane Rutherford, Anmolpreet Singh, Mohsin Khan, Mitchell McClenaghan, Prince Balwant Rai, Anukul Roy, Ishan Kishan, Dhawal Kulkarni, Trent Boult, Jayant Yadav, Suryakumar Yadav, Nathan Coulter-Nile, James Pattinson.
MyTeam11 Probable Playing XI:
- Ben Stokes
- Robin Uthappa
- Sanju Samson (wk)
- Steven Smith (c)
- Jos Buttler
- Riyan Parag
- Rahul Tewatia
- Jofra Archer
- Shreyas Gopal
- Ankit Rajpoot
- Kartik Tyagi
- Ishan Kishan
- Quinton de Kock (WK)
- Suryakumar Yadav
- Saurabh Tiwari
- Krunal Pandya
- Hardik Pandya
- Kieron Pollard
- Nathan Coulter-Nile
- Rahul Chahar
- Trent Boult
- Jasprit Bumrah
Caption: Q. De Kock, Suryakumar Yadav, Ben Stokes, Sanju Samson
Vice-Caption: Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishan, Steve Smith, Rahul Tewatia
How To Join Leagues In MyTeam11 Fantasy App:
- Open The MyTeam11 Fantasy App.
- Navigate to Home and Select any Upcoming match.
- Now Select Any 11 Player from Both Teams.
- You can only select 1-4 wicket-Keeper, 2-6 Batsman, 1-6 AllRounder, and 2-6 Bowlers.
- You can only select 7 players from a team.
- Now Click on the Next button and select Caption and vice-Caption for your team.
- The Caption gives you 2X points and the Vice-Caption gives you 1.5X points.
- After that click on the Next button and join any given paid league.
- Now complete your payment via any available payment method.
- Hurrah! You have successfully joined the MyTeam11 Fantasy App.
RR vs MI Myteam11 Fantasy Demo Team
While selecting your team, consider the points and make your own decision and make sure to edit the team if there is some change after the toss when playing xi is announced. So, taking help from the above post make RR vs MI MyTeam11 Match Prediction.