KXIP vs KKR Dream11 Team Predictions
INFO: IPL 2019 Match 52 will be played between Kings XI Punjab vs Kolkata Knight Riders at Mohali. Kolkata Knight Riders are number 6 on the points table while Kings XI Punjab is at number 7. Both of teams are still are in the tournament and can qualify. The team, who will lose this match will be officially out of the tournament. so it will be great to see which team will win and have a chance for playoffs and which team will lose and will be eliminated.
IPL 2019, 52st Match Details:
Match 52 of the 2019 VIVO IPL between Kings XI Punjab and Kolkata Knight Riders will be played at the IS Bindra Stadium, Mohali.
The Match starts at 08:00 PM.
Free Rs.100- Here Are List Of Top 10 Fantasy Apps
37℃, 24 Percent Humidity, Winds up to 14 km/hr. These conditions will hardly change throughout the match.
- The wicket here at the IS Bindra Stadium has been covered with a bit of grass across the surface.
- Another high-scoring game is well and truly on the cards.
- Batting second team won 3 out of 5 games at this venue.
- Pitch is good for batting but fast bowlers will get early movement.
Venue Statistics (IPL 2019)
IS Bindra Stadium, Mohali
1st innings average score : 174
Match Played: 5
1st batting team won: 2
2nd batting team won: 3
Highest Score: KXIP – 186/2 (20 overs)
Lowest Score: KXIP – 150/4 (20)
Last five completed T20 matches
KXIP: L, L, W, L, L
KKR: L. L, L, L, W
Head to Head:
Total Matches Played: 24
Matches in Mohali: 6
Last 5 Matches:
Previous Encounter: ( KXIP vs KKR)
Kolkata Knight Riders: 245-6(20)
- R Uthappa: 67(50) Andrew Tye: 1/37(4)
- N Rana : 63(34) Hardus Viljoen: 1/36(4)
Kings XI Punjab: 214-8(20)
- M Agarwal: 58(34) Andre Russel: 2/21(3)
- D Miller : 59(40) Piyush Chawla: 1/26(3)
KKR won by 28 Runs
Last Match in Mohali: 9 May 2017
KXIP (167-6, 20 overs) beat KKR (153-6, 20 overs) by 14 runs
Man of the Match: Mohit Sharma (2/24)
KXIP vs KKR Team News
- KXIP can make 1-2 changes
- KKR can play with the same squad
- Andre Russel’s form is very crucial for KKR
- This match is done and die match for both the teams
- C. Lynn and S. Gill will open the innings for KKR.
- Andre Russell will play the finishing role for KKR as always. He has been in the form of his life with 486 runs in 12 games, hitting 50 SIXES so far.
- Gayle is performing good in This IPL.
KXIP vs KKR Probable Squads
Kings XI Punjab:
Ravi Ashwin (C), Chris Gayle, KL Rahul, Karun Nair, Mayank Agarwal, Mandeep Singh, David Miller, Sarfraz Khan, Moises Henriques, Harpreet Brar, Sam Curran, Varun Chakravarthi, PrabhSimran Singh, Nicolas Pooran, Mujeeb ur Rahman, Murugan Ashwin, Mohammad Shami, Andrew Tye, Hardus Viljoen, Ankit Rajpoot, Arshdeep Singh, Darshan Nalkande, Agnivesh Ayachi
Kolkata Knight Riders:
Dinesh Karthik (C), Sunil Narine, Chris Lynn, Robin Uthappa, Nitish Rana, Shubman Gill, Andre Russell, Carlos Brathwaite, Piyush Chawla, Kuldeep Yadav, Prasidh Krishna, Prithvi Raj, Sandeep Warrier, Shrikant Mundhe, Harry Gurney, KC Cariappa, Joe Denly, Lockie Ferguson, Rinku Singh, Nikhil Naik, Matt Kelly
KXIP VS KKR Playing XI
Kings XI Punjab:
- Lokesh Rahul
- Chris Gayle
- Mayank Agarwal
- David Miller
- Nicholas Pooran
- Mandeep Singh
- Ravichandran Ashwin (C)
- Murugan Ashwin
- Mohammed Shami
- Arshdeep Singh
- Hardus Viljoen
Kolkata Knight Riders:
- Shubhman Gill
- Chris Lynn
- Robin Uthappa
- Nitish Rana
- Andre Russell
- Dinesh Karthik (C, WK)
- Rinku Singh
- Sunil Narine
- Harry Gurney
- Piyush Chawla
- Sandeep Warrier
Captain / Vice Captain Choice:
KXIP: C. Gayle, L. Rahul, M. Agarwal, D. Miller.
KKR: A. Russell, C. Lynn, S. Gill, N. Rana, S. Narine.
KXIP has a great record on this ground and lost only one match here out of 5.. so the are expected to win.
5 Fantasy Websites Where I Prefer to play- Click Here
- BalleBaazi – Click Here
- Fantain – Click Here
- My11Circle – Click Here
- Fantasy Power 11 – Click Here
- HalaPlay – Click Here
KXIP vs KKR Dream11 Teams
KXIP vs KKR Dream11 Team
While selecting your team, consider the points and make your own decision and make sure to edit the team if there is some change in playing XI.