IPL 2019, KKR Vs RCB, Match 35th, Dream 11 Team, Playing XI & Predictions

KKR vs RCB Team Guidelines and Predictions

Match Information;

This Match In Between Kolkata Knight Riders And Royal Challengers Bangalore. This Match Is Going To Be The 35Th Match Of Indian Premier League 2019. This Match Will Take Place In The Eden Gardens, Kolkata And It Will Start At 8:00 P.M. At This Moment The Team KKR Is At Number 6 In The Points Table, Whereas RCB Is At Number 8.

Check 36th Match MI vs RR Dream11 Team & Prediction- Click Here

 

Advertisement

Important Note For IHD Fantasy users:

Advertisement

KKR vs RCB Pitch / Ground Report:

  • Very batting friendly pitch
  • The average score of 185 runs
  • Dew factor important in a day and night matches
  • Run chase is easily

As per the records, the chances of winning of chasing team is 61.8% whereas the chances of target defending team are 38.2 %.

There is a chance of rain also in match the climate is cloudy now and their might be rain in the match.

KKR vs RCB Head To Head:

Total Matches Played: 24

  • KKR wins: 15
  • RCB wins: 9

Total Matches At EDEN GARDEN: 15

  • KKR wins: 9
  • RCB wins:6

Last Five Matches Records:

Kolkata Knight Riders ( KKR )– L, L, L, W, W

Advertisement

Royal Challengers Bangalore ( RCB ) – L, W, L, L, L

RCB vs KKR Probable Playing XI & Squads:

Kolkata Knight Riders ( KKR ):

  1. Sunil Narine ✈
  2. Chris Lynn ✈
  3. Robin Uthappa
  4. Nitish Rana
  5. Dinesh Karthik (c & wk)
  6. Shubman Gill
  7. Andre Russell ✈
  8. Piyush Chawla
  9. Kuldeep Yadav
  10. Harry Gurney ✈
  11. Prasidh Krishna

Royal Challengers Bangalore ( RCB ):

  1. Parthiv Patel (WK)
  2. Virat Kohli (C)
  3. AB de Villiers ✈
  4. Marcus Stoinis ✈
  5. Moeen Ali ✈
  6. Akshdeep Nath / Washington Sundar / Gurkeerat Man
  7. Pawan Negi
  8. Yuzvendra Chahal
  9. Navdeep Saini
  10. Umesh Yadav
  11. Dale Steyn ✈

KKR vs RCB Team News

  • Andre Russell shoulder injury and he is not looking perfect to play.
  • Dale Steyn’s doing his debut and we will see him in this match.
  • virat Kohli looking in good form and ready to hit big score on the screen.

KKR vs RCB Dream 11 Team Today:

RCB vs KKR Best  Dream11 Today

DOWNLOAD DREAM 11 APP

Advertisement

Captain Choices:  Virat Kohli, Ab De Villiers, Chris Lynn

Vice Captain Choices: Sunil Narine, Robin Uthappa, Parthiv Patel

Watch Depth Video Analysis:  Subscribe IHD Fantasy

NOTE: While selecting your team, consider the points and make your own decision and make sure to edit the team if there is some change.

Five Fantasy Cricket (Dream 11 Alternatives):

Advertisement
  1. Ballebazi- Download
  2. PlayerzPot-Download
  3. Fantain-Download
  4. Fantasy Power 11- Download
  5. My11Circle-Download

NOTE: While selecting your team, consider the points and make your own decision and make sure to edit the team if there is some change.

Courtesy: https://ihdfantasy.com

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply