Qualifier 1, MI vs CSK Dream11 Team Prediction
INFO: IPL 2019 Qualifier 1 Will be played between top 2 teams of the points table, Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings. Mumbai Indians finished number 1 on points table while;e CSK were second. In IPL 2019, Both teams faced each other two times and Mumbai won on both occasions. so CSK will look to take revenge of previous defeats and will look to secure their place in Final on IPL 2019, while Mumbai will try do win another match aganist CSK and reach into IPL Final comfortably.
IPL 2019, Qualifier 1 Details:
Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings, Indian Premier League 2019, Qualifier 1
7th May 2019, 7:30 PM IST
MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai
33℃, 65% Humidity, Winds up to 21 km/hr. These conditions will hardly change throughout the match.
Venue Statistics ( IPL 2019 )
M.A Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai
1st innings average score: 146
Match Played: 7
1st batting team won: 4
2nd batting team won: 3
Highest Score: Chennai Super Kings 179/4 Lowest Score: Royal Challengers Bangalore 70/10.
Head to Head:
Total Matches Played: 28
Head to Head ( At Chennai)
Total Matches Played: 07
Previous Encounter: ( MI vs CSK )
Mumbai Indians: 155/4 (20)
- R. Sharma: 67(48) M. Santner: 2/13(4)
- E. Lewis: 32(30) I. Tahir: 1/37(4)
Chennai Super Kings: 109/10(17.4)
- M. Vijay: 38(35) L. Malinga: 3/37(3)
- M. Santner: 22(20) K. Pandya: 2/7(3)
Mumbai Indians won by 46 runs.
Last five completed T20 matches ( CSK vs MI)
CSK: L. W. L. W. L
MI: L. W. L. W. W
CSK vs MI Squads
Chennai Super Kings:
Shane Watson, Faf du Plessis, Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni (c & wk), Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Harbhajan Singh, Shardul Thakur, Deepak Chahar, Imran Tahir, Murali Vijay, Karn Sharma, Sam Billings, Dhruv Shorey, Monu Kumar, Mitchell Santner, Chaitanya Bishnoi, N Jagadeesan, Ruturaj Gaikwad, KM Asif, DJ Bravo.
Mumbai Indians Squad:
Rohit Sharma (c), Kieron Pollard, Jason Behrendorff, Suryakumar Yadav, Quinton de Kock, Jasprit Bumrah, Hardik Pandya, Ishan Kishan (wk), Alzarri Joseph, Krunal Pandya, Rahul Chahar, Yuvraj Singh, Lasith Malinga, Aditya Tare, Mitchell McClenaghan, Ben Cutting, Jayant Yadav, Evin Lewis, Barinder Sran, Siddhesh Lad, Pankaj Jaiswal, Anmolpreet Singh, Anukul Roy, Mayank Markande, Rasikh Salam
CSK vs MI Team News
- 3 spinners will play from Chennai side
- Mumbai can also play with an extra spinner
- Ishan Kishan can be dropped
- Chennai playing XI can be same as the last match
- There will be 1-2 changes definitely in Mumbai’s Squad
Player Recent Performance In IPL 2019
- Quinton De Cock: 14 Matches, 492 Runs
- Hardik Pandya: 14 Matches 380 Runs, 14 Wickets
- Imran Tahir: 14 Matches 21 Wickets
- MS Dhoni: 12 Matches, 368 Runs
- Rohit Sharma: 13 Matches, 386 Runs
Dream11 Tips and Suggestions:
- Quinton de Kock has scored heavily this season with 492 runs to his name and will open so should be chosen ahead of Dhoni
- Rohit Sharma and Suryakumar Yadav come into this match on the back of a good outing against KKR in Mumbai
- Ambati Rayudu is also one for the taking spite of him scoring a mere 219 runs this season, a far cry from his stellar run last season.
- Hardik Pandya is a must have with his big-hitting capabilities being portrayed more often than not this season. With a strike rate of over 190 this season
- Imran Tahir and Jasprit Bumrah have been brilliant this year and warranty a place in any fantasy side with the reputation they carry around as a genuine wicket-taker. With 21 and 17 wickets respectively,
- Deepak Chahar, who himself has picked 16 wickets this season and could prove lethal in the powerplay.
MI vs CSK Playing XI
- Rohit Sharma (C),
- Quinton de Kock (WK),
- Suryakumar Yadav,
- Ishan Kishan / Anukul Roy,
- Krunal Pandya,
- Hardik Pandya,
- Kieron Pollard,
- Mitchell McClenaghan
- Rahul Chahar,
- Lasith Malinga,
- Jasprit Bumrah
Chennai Super Kings:
- Shane Watson,
- Faf du Plessis,
- Suresh Raina,
- Ambati Rayudu,
- Dhruv Shorey,
- MS Dhoni (c)(wk),
- DJ Bravo,
- Ravindra Jadeja,
- Deepak Chahar,
- Harbhajan Singh,
- Imran Tahir
Update: Spinners are going to dominants in the squad
Captain / Vice Captain Choice For Dream11 Teams:
MI: Q. De Kock, R. Sharma, H. Pandya.
CSK: MS. Dhoni, S. Raina, Faf Du Plessis.
Predicted Winner For Todays Match
Both the teams are equally strong and balanced, it will be great to see who will win. But if we look Mumbai’s overall record aganist CSK, Mumbai is Predicted to Win.
5 Fantasy Websites Where I Prefer to play- Click Here
- BalleBaazi – Click Here
- Fantain – Click Here
- My11Circle – Click Here
- Fantasy Power 11 – Click Here
- HalaPlay – Click Here
MI vs CSK Dream11 Teams Todays Match
While selecting your team, consider the points and make your own decision and make sure to edit the team if there is some change after the toss when playing xi is announced. So, taking the help from above post make MI vs CSK Dream11 Team.