INFO: The first qualifier of the VIVO IPL 2019 will be played betweenDelhi Capitals (DC) and Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH). DC have won 9 of their 14 games and stands 3rd in the points table, while SRH have won just 6 out of their 14 matches and yet have qualified for playoffs because of their good NRR. Both the teams will start fresh from here on after completing the league phase. Both the teams have won one encounter a piece this year. Both the teams will look to book their place in the Qualifier 2 of the VIVO IPL 2019 by winning this match. As they are placed 3rd and 4th, the winner of this match will have to win another match against the loser of Qualifuer 1 to book their place in the finale.
IPL 2019, Eliminator Match Details:
The Eliminator of the VIVO IPL 2019 between Delhi Capitals and Sunrisers Hyderabad will be played at the Dr. YS Rajasekhara Reddy Cricket Stadium, Visakhapatnam.
- The Match starts at 20:00 IST (14:30 GMT)
- Winner Will Play Against CSK
Free Rs.100- Here Are List Of Top 10 Fantasy Apps
31℃, 85% Humidity, Winds up to 14 km/hr. These conditions will hardly change throughout the match.
Venue Statistics ( IPL 2019 )
Dr. YS Rajasekhara Reddy Cricket Stadium, Visakhapatnam
NO matches played so far in VIVO IPL, 2019.
- The outfield is expected to be quick.
- Pitch will help spinners.
- There can be a high scoring game.
- Dew will come into play as the match progresses.
- Due to dew, teams will want to bowl first.
Last five completed T20 matches
Delhi Capitals- W, W, W, L, W
Sunrisers Hyderabad- L, L, W, L, L
DC vs SRH Head-to-Head
Total – 14
DC – .05
SRH – 09
NR – 0
Total at Vizag– 01
SRH – 0
NR – 0
Previous Encounter: ( DC vs SRH )
Delhi Capitals: 155/7 (20)
- S. Iyer: 45(40) K. Ahmed: 3/30(4)
- C. Munro: 40(24) B. Kumar: 2/33(4)
Sunrisers Hyderabad: 116/10(18.5)
- D. Warner: 51(47) K. Rabada: 4/22(3.5)
- J. Bairstow: 41(31) C. Morris: 3/22(3)
Delhi Capitals won by 39 runs.
IPL 2019, DC vs SRH Squads
Shreyas Iyer (C), Shikhar Dhawan, Prithvi Shaw, Rishabh Pant, Colin Ingram, Axar Patel, Manjot Kalra, Chris Morris, Hanuma Vihari, Keemo Paul, Sherfane Rutherford, Kagiso Rab Trent Boult, Rahul Tewatia, Harshal Patel, Colin Munro, Ankush Bains, Amit Mishra, Sandeep Lamichhane, Avesh Khan, Ishant Sharma, Bandaru Ayyappa, J Suchith.
Kane Williamson (C), Shakib Al Hasan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, David Warner, Shreevats Goswami, Wriddhiman Saha, Jonny Bairstow, Martin Guptill, Manish Pandey, Yusuf Pathan, Deepak Hooda, Ricky Bhui, Abhishek Sharma, Vijay Shankar, Shakib Al Hasan, Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, Shahbaz Nadeem, Khaleel Ahmed, Sidharth Kaul, Sandeep Sharma, Natarajan, Basil Thampi, Billy Stanlake.
DC vs SRH Playing XI
- Prithvi Shaw,
- Shikhar Dhawan,
- Shreyas Iyer(c),
- Rishabh Pant(w),
- Colin Ingram,
- Sherfane Rutherford,
- Axar Patel,
- Amit Mishra,
- Trent Boult,
- Ishant Sharma,
- Keemo Paul / Sandeep Lamichhane
Update1: DC Can Add one more spinners
Update2: Chris Morris Can do comeback in this match
Free Rs.100- Click Here To Claim Bonus
- Martin Guptill,
- Wriddhiman Saha (wk),
- Manish Pandey,
- Kane Williamson (C),
- Vijay Shankar,
- Deepak Hooda,
- Mohammad Nabi,
- Rashid Khan,
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar,
- Khaleel Ahmed,
- Basil Thampi
News: Hyderabad Can drop Yusuf Pathan In This Match…
DC vs SRH Team News
- David Warner and Jonny Bairstow have left for national duties and hence would not play.
- Yusuf Pathan could make way for Deepak Hooda
- Kagiso Rabada has been recalled by Cricket SA for precautionary reasons and hence he won’t be available.
- DC has no injury concern.
- Delhi can play with the extra spinner.
Tips For DC vs SRH Dream11 Team Match
- P. Shaw and S. Dhawan will open the innings for DC. Shaw isn’t playing well, while Dhawan is been in a very good run in the latter half of the tournament.
- S. Iyer, the captain of DC who has won them many matches by playing some extraordinary innings will look to continue doing the same.
- R. Pant can play big innings any game as he is an explosive batsman just lacking consistency.
- In the absence of Rabada, other DC’s bowlers will have to step up.
- Manish Pandey’s return to form is a huge positive for Sunrisers.
- Martin Guptill will open the innings with Wriddhiman Saha.
- Kane Williamson needs to step up and take the charge.
- Bhuvi will lead the pace bowling attack and Khaleel will assist him.
- Rashid is short of wickets this season but he is bowling good so he can be a good pick.
Captain / Vice Captain Choice For Dream11 Teams:
DC: S. Iyer, R. Pant, S. Dhawan.
SRH: M. Guptill, M. Pandey, K. Williamson.
Grand League Pick For Todays DC vs SRH Dream11 Teams
- R. Khan
- P. Shaw
- V. Shankar
Predicted Winner For Todays Match
DC is a more balanced side than SRH after Warner and Bairstow left, but SRH always comes back stronger than ever. Also because of a neutral venue, this will be a close encounter.
Player Recent Performance In IPL 2019
- M. Pandey- 314 runs from just 10 innings.
- S. Dhawan- 486 runs with strike rate of 137 and average of 38.
- S. Iyer- 442 runs in this IPL.
- R. Pant- 401 runs with a strike rate just under 160 in IPL 2019.
- K. Ahmed- 17 wickets in just 8 innings.
5 Fantasy Websites Where I Prefer to play- Click Here
- BalleBaazi – Click Here
- Fantain – Click Here
- My11Circle – Click Here
- Fantasy Power 11 – Click Here
- HalaPlay – Click Here
DC vs SRH Dream11 Teams Todays Match
While selecting your team, consider the points and make your own decision and make sure to edit the team if there is some change after the toss when playing xi is announced. So, taking the help from above post make DC vs SRH Dream11 Team