PRE INFO: Team India take their first steps in the new ICC World Test Championship on Thursday as they face hosts West Indies in the first Test in Antigua. Team india have won ODI and T-20 Series and now looking to win this test series too.
on the other hand westindies,With a sensational win against the English earlier in the year, the home side westindies will bank on their pace battery to deliver the goods, they had good record on their home soil and will look to bounce bank in this test series.
- West Indies vs India, 1st Test
22-26 August 2019, 7:00 PM IST
Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, Antigua
- temperature: 15 °c
- Wind: 08 km/h SE
- Humidity: 54%
- Rain(%): 0%
- Cloud(%): 0%
- Visibility: 10.0 km
SIR VIV Richards Stadium Antigua Ground Records and Statistics – Statistical Overview – Test Cricket Sir Vivian Richards Stadium City North Sound, Antigua Country West Indies First Test Match 30/05/2008 Last Test Match 31/01/2019 Matches Played 7 Matches Won by Home Side 3 (42.86%) Matches Won by Touring Side 1 (14.29%) Matches Won by Neutral Side 0 (0.00%) Matches Drawn 3 (42.86%) Matches Tied 0 (0.00%) Highest Individual Innings 200 V Kohli 2016-2017 West Indies v India Best Bowling (Innings) 7/83 R Ashwin 2016-2017 West Indies v India Best Bowling (Match) 8/82 K A J Roach 2018-2019 West Indies v England Highest Team Innings 566/8 dec India 2016-2017 v West Indies Lowest Team Innings 43 Bangladesh 2018-2019 v West Indies Highest Run Chase Achieved 102/1 West Indies 2012-2013 v New Zealand Average Opening Stand (Runs) 43.57 Average Runs per Wicket 34.51 Average Runs per Over 3.09
IND vs WI ODI Series 2019 Squads
Jason Holder (C), Kraigg Brathwaite, Darren Bravo, Shamarh Brooks, Rakheem Cornwall, Shimron Hetmyer, John Campbell, Roston Chase, Keemo Paul, Kemar Roach, Shai Hope, Shane Dowrich and Shannon Gabriel
Virat Kohli (C), KL Rahul, Mayank Agarwal, Cheteshwar Pujara, Ajinkya Rahane, Hanuma Vihari, Rishabh Pant, Wriddhiman Saha, Rohit Sharma, Ravindra Jadeja, Ravi Ashwin, Jasprit Bumrah, Umesh Yadav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohd Shami, and Kuldeep Yadav.
IND vs WI Head-to-Head Records
IND vs WI Head to Head Stats – Tests
India and West Indies have faced each other for a total of 96 occasions donning the white kit. Out of these 96 encounters, Indian Cricket Team was able to win on 20 occasions, while West Indies emerged to be the more successful out of the two winning on 30 occasions. Given below is the India vs West Indies Test head to head records (updated till July 20, 2019).
IND vs WI Probable Playing XI:
IND vs WI Team News:
- Mayank Agarwal and KL Rahul will open the batting for the Indians, who possess two of the best batsmen in the world in Virat Kohli and Cheteshwar Pujara.
- Darren Bravo and Shai Hope to get the West Indies to a good total although the depth in their batting unit should hold them in good stead.
- Jason Holder holds the key with the West Indian Player of the Year 2019 looking to start off on the right note.
- No injury update from any side till now
- For fast team news and updates Join Telegram Channel
Dream 11Fantasy Cricket Tips :
- Wriddhiman Saha and Rishabh Pant fighting for a place in the playing XI, Shane Dowrich is a safer option although changes could be made upon the toss. Dowrich has been consistent in home conditions and is more than just capable of scoring big runs with his work behind the stumps also being exemplary.
- Cheteshwar Pujara or Virat Kohli should be picked with the limitations of the credit in play. Along with him, West Indian opener Kraigg Brathwaite should do well with his gritty attitude.
- Shimron Hetmyer and Shai Hope are also decent options while KL Rahul should make good use of the opportunity in the absence of Prithvi Shaw.
- Jason Holder is a must-have in the fantasy team with his ability to swing the new ball being crucial. Adding to that, his batting talent is bound to come into play which should earn the fantasy players a good number of points.
- Spin bowling duo of Ravi Ashwin and Roston Chase are good options as well to complement the West Indian captain.
- Indian spearhead Jasprit Bumrah is another must-have bowler along with Shannon Gabriel, who is West Indies’ most successful bowler in the format over the last year or so. While Kemar Roach also presents a good case, the likes of Ishant Sharma and Mohd Shami should suffice as the final piece of the fantasy team puzzle.
Key Players for today’s Dream11 Team
IND: Virat Kohli, Rahul, Shami
WI: Jason Holder, Hetmair, Gabrial
Predicted Winner For Todays Match
India is a much more balanced side compare to the West Indies but this is cricket so we can’t predict a 100% sure winner but India is favorite
IND vs WI Dream11 Team for today’s match
WI vs IND Dream11 Team for small league
IND vs WI Dream11 Team Grand League
NOTE: While selecting your team, consider the points and make your own decision and make sure to edit the team if there is some change after the toss when playing xi is announced. So, taking the help from the above post make IND Vs WI Dream11 Fantasy Team.