PRE INFO: Both AUSTRALIA and WEST INDIES won their 1st game of ICC world cup and Now they face each other in This 10th match of the world cup at TRENT BRIDGE, NOTTINGHAM.
This is the 10th match of ICC World Cup 2019 Australia and West Indies will face each other and this at the Trent Bridge, Nottingham
- Live telecast is scheduled to begin at 03:00 PM local time.
Top 10 Fantasy Cricket App Download List – Click Here
- temperature: 17 °c
- Wind: 21 km/h WSW
- Humidity: 54%
- Rain(%): 71% chances
- Cloud(%): 75%
- Visibility: 10.0 km km
The Trent Bridge has often known to produce the featherbeds. The surface used for England-Pakistan encounter was a belter but the Windies won’t mind some help from the pitch. The team winning the toss is expected to bowl if the conditions are overcast.
Average score batting first: 309 (Last six One-Day matches at the venue)
Record of chasing teams: Won – 3; Lost – 3
AUS vs WI Head To Head :
Australia won: 73
West Indies won: 60
No result: 3
AUS vs WI ICC WC Squad 2019:
Aaron Finch(C), David Warner, Usman Khawaja, Steven Smith, Shaun Marsh, Marcus Stoinis, Glenn Maxwell, Alex Carey, Adam Zampa, Nathan Coulter Nile, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Nathan Lyon, Jason Behrendorff and Kane Richardson
Jason Holder, Fabian Allen, Carlos Brathwaite, Darren Bravo, Sheldon Cottrell, Shannon Gabriel, Chris Gayle, Shimron Hetmyer, Shai Hope, Evin Lewis, Ashley Nurse, Nicholas Pooran, Kemar Roach, Andre Russell, Oshane Thomas
AUS vs WI Probable Playing XI:
- Aaron Finch (C),
- David Warner,
- Usman Khawaja,
- Steven Smith,
- Glenn Maxwell,
- Marcus Stoinis,
- Alex Carey (WK),
- Nathan Coulter-Nile,
- Pat Cummins,
- Mitchell Starc,
- Adam Zampa.
- Chris Gayle,
- Shai Hope (WK),
- Darren Bravo,
- Nicholas Pooran,
- Shimron Hetmyer,
- Andre Russell,
- Jason Holder (C),
- Carlos Brathwaite,
- Ashley Nurse,
- Sheldon Cottrell,
- Oshane Thomas.
Team News for todays match:
- Andre Russell struggled during the Pakistan innings a bit but he is expected to take the field.
- Chris Gayle looked uncomfortable with his back while batting but must have got enough rest to come back fit on the field.
- No changes are expected from Australia after a comfortable win against Afghanistan earlier in the tournament.
- West Indies aren’t expected to make changes to their side with Darren Bravo given yet another go in the top order. With Chris Gayle, Shimron Hetmyer and Shai Hope fit and firing for the Windies, they walk into this game with a lot of confidence as they look to sustain their momentum
- For regular team updates and news Join Telegram Channel
Pat Cummins in last six ODIs:
Wickets – 20
Average – 11.85
5-wicket hauls – 1
Captain and Vice-Captain Selection:
Captain Options: Chris Gayle, Aaron Finch, Shai Hope.
Vice-Captain Options: David Warner, Andre Russell, Usman Khawaja.
Important: Join Our Telegram Channel For Best Dream11 updates
5 Fantasy Websites Where I Prefer to play- Click Here
- BalleBaazi – Click Here
- Fantain – Click Here
- My11Circle – Click Here
- Fantasy Power 11 – Click Here
- HalaPlay – Click Here
Sign-up on HalaPlay and get Rs.100 sign-up bonus to play in 100% bonus league. No Platform Charge At halaPlay H2H Leagues.
AUS vs WI Dream11 Team For Today’s Match:
AUS vs WI Dream11 Team for small league
AUS vs WI Dream11 Team Grand League
AUS vs WI Dream11 Head To Head
While selecting your team, consider the points and make your own decision and make sure to edit the team if there is some change after the toss when playing xi is announced. Make Your IND VS SA dream11 team Now by above prediction!
Courtesy: https://ihdfantasy.com | Join Telegram Channel | Youtube Channel
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.