ICC World Cup 2019, AFG Vs AUS, Fourth Match, Dream 11 Team Predictions

ICC World Cup 2019, AFG Vs AUS, Fourth Match, Dream 11 Team Predictions


PRE INFO: The 4th match of World Cup 2019 will be played between Afghanistan vs  Australia at the value of Bristol County Ground. Australia is the strong team if we compare along with Afghanistan, the winning chances of Australia are 90% and chances of Afghanistan are 10% only.

ICC World Cup 2019, AFG Vs AUS, Fourth Match, Dream 11 Team Predictions


Check Top 30 Fantasy Cricket App Lists ( Free Rs.100 ) – Click Here

Match details:

This is the fourth match of ICC World Cup 2019 Afghanistan and Australia will face each other and at Bristol County Ground. 

  • Live telecast is scheduled to begin at 06:00 PM local time.

#ICCWC2019 5th Match- BAN vs RSA Best Dream11 Teams & Prediction – Click Here

Weather Conditions

  • Temperature: 19 degrees Celsius
  • Rain(%): 0%
  • Visibility: 19.7 km
  • Cloud(%): 70%
  • Humidity: 60s and 70s

Venue Statistics:

Total ODI: 16

  • Second Batting team won 9 matches.
  • last ODI ENGLAND chase 359 with 31 delivers left.
  • likely the teams opt to field first after winning the toss.

Pitch Condition/Report:

  • Spinners dominate in the middle overs.
  • High scoring game is expected, the ground has small boundaries.
  • 300+ target score is expected.

AFG vs AUS WC Squad


Gulbadin Naib (C), Mohammad Shahzad, Noor Ali Zadran, Hazratullah Zazai, Rahmat Shah, Asghar Afghan, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Najibullah Zadran, Samiullah Shinwari, Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, Dawlat Zadran, Aftab Alam, Hamid Hassan, Mujeeb Ur Rahman.


Aaron Finch(C), David Warner, Usman Khawaja, Steven Smith, Shaun Marsh, Marcus Stoinis, Glenn Maxwell, Alex Carey, Adam Zampa, Nathan Coulter Nile, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Nathan Lyon, Jason Behrendorff and Kane Richardson.

World Cup head to head:

Afghanistan vs Australia

Matches: 1

Australia won: 1

Afghanistan won: 0

Ties: 0

No Result: 0

Free Rs.100 Bonus To Play – Click Here

AFG vs AUS Probable Playing XI:


  1. Shahzad (WK)
  2. Hazratullah Zazai
  3. Rahmat Shah
  4. Ashgar Afghan
  5. Hashmatullah Shahidi
  6. Gulbadin Naib (C)
  7. Mohammad Nabi
  8. Rashid Khan
  9. Mujeeb Ur Rahman
  10. Aftab Alam
  11. Dawlat Zadran


  1. Aaron Finch(C)
  2. Warner/Marsh
  3. Usman Khawaja
  4. Steve Smith
  5. Glenn Maxwell
  6. Marcus Stoinis
  7. Alex Carey(WK)
  8. Pat Cummins
  9. Mitchell Starc
  10. Adam Zampa
  11. Lyon/Coulter-Nile

AFG vs AUS Team News:

  • Both teams have full squads to pick from as there are no injury concerns for either side ahead of this fixture.
  • for regular teams updates  Join Telegram Channel

5 Fantasy Websites Where I Prefer to play- Click Here

  1. BalleBaazi – Click Here
  2. Fantain –  Click Here
  3. My11Circle –  Click Here
  4. Fantasy Power 11 –  Click Here
  5. HalaPlay – Click Here

Predicted Winner For Todays Match:

Australia has more chances to win this match since Afghanistan depends on there 3,4 top players only and they have all of the pressure and Australia win world cup 5 times they have much experience players as compare to Afghanistan.

AFG vs AUS Dream11 Team for today’s match:

AFG vs AUS Dream11 Team for small league

AFG vs AUS Dream11 Team for small league

AFG vs AUS Dream11 Team Grand League 

AFG vs AUS Dream11 Team Grand League 

Captain and Vice-Captain Selection For Todays Dream11 Teams: 

Captain Options: David Warner, Steve Smith, Usman Khawaja.

Vice-Captain Options: Mohammad Nabi, Pat Cummins, Mohammad Shahzad.

Important: Join Our Telegram Channel For Best Dream11 updates



While selecting your team, consider the points and make your own decision and make sure to edit the team if there is some change after the toss when playing xi is announced.

Click – Here Are List Of Top 30 Fantasy Apps

Courtesy: https://ihdfantasy.com  | Join Telegram Channel | Youtube Channel

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply