INFO: After the first ODI being washed out at London, both the teams have scored more than 340 runs in all the 3 ODIs. England have won all of them,England is quite strong on paper to win this series. England is now checking their bench strength as they already won the series. Pakistan will look to win this match and gain some momentum for World Cup.
ENG vs PAK, 5th ODI Match Details:
- The 3rd ODI between England and Pakistan will be played at Headingley, Leeds.
- The Match starts at 3:30.
16℃, 50-80% Humidity, Winds up to 10 km/hr. The temperature will decrease by 3-4℃ as the match progresses. Mostly Cloudy Weather, high chances of rain.
Match Played: 40
Matches Won by:
- Home side: 20
- Touring side: 10
- Neutral Side: 08
- NR: 2
Highest Score: England 339/6 Lowest Score: England 93/10.
The pitch is expected to be good for batting over the past few games. All the games have been a witness to scores in excess of 300 and tomorrow, another high-scoring affair may be on the cards.
Average first innings score: Avg score – 303 – Last five 50-over List A matches
Record of chasing teams: Won – 2, Lost – 3
Last five completed ODI matches: (Most recent- first)
ENG: W W W NR W
PAK: L L L NR L
ENG vs PAK Head-to-Head
Total – 86
ENG – 52
PAK – 31
NR – 3
Previous Encounter: ( ENG vs PAK )
- B. Azam: 115(112) T. Curran: 4/75(10)
- M. Hafeez: 59(55) M. Wood: 2/71(10)
England: 341/7 (49.3)
- J. Roy: 114(89) I. Wasim: 2/62(10)
- B. Stokes: 71(64) M. Hasnain: 2/80(10)
England won by 3 wickets.
ENG vs PAK Team News
- Imam-ul-Haq suffered an elbow injury and may be rested.
- Eoin Morgan is expected to be back after the suspension.
- As England has already won 3 matches, they are expected to change their lineups a bit for trying different combinations for the worldcup.
- J. Roy and J. Bairstow have been in terrific form this year. England will expect them to continue doing so against Pakistan.
- J. Root has been one of the best batsmen of all time for England, he has been consistent throughout his career and will continue to do so
Joe Root in ODIs in Leeds:
Runs- 280 runs
Batting Avg- 93.33
Captain / Vice Captain Choice For Dream11 Teams:
ENG: J. Bairstow, J. Buttler, E. Morgon, J. Root, J. Roy.
PAK: F. Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, B. Azam.
Predicted Winner For Todays Match
ENG is a more balanced side than Pakistan and has already won the last 3 encounters, so they are expected to win.
5 Fantasy Websites Where I Prefer to play- Click Here
- BalleBaazi – Click Here
- Fantain – Click Here
- My11Circle – Click Here
- Fantasy Power 11 – Click Here
- HalaPlay – Click Here
ENG vs PAK Dream11 Team For Todays Match
While selecting your team, consider the points and make your own decision and make sure to edit the team if there is some change after the toss when playing xi is announced. So, taking the help from above post make ENG vs PAK Dream11 Team