ICC WC 2019 ENG V AUS The Ashes Pre Info: England and Australia will play the 4th Test match of The Ashes 2019 from 4-9 September at Old Trafford Cricket Ground. The Ashes 2019 is currently locked at 1-1 after one of the best test matches in the history of cricket. It has been that kind of a summer of cricket in England where superlatives seem insufficient to describe the kind of performances we have seen.
The fourth Ashes 2019 test is going to be played at the Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester a ground where England has dominated all its opponents in the recent past.
AUS VS ENG Match Details:
- England vs Australia, The Ashes, 4th Test
- 4-9 September 2019, 3:30 PM IST
- Old Trafford
- Temperature: 15 °c
- Wind: 16 km/h SSW
- Humidity: 83%
- Rain(%) 0%
- Visibility 10.0 km
|First Test Match||11/07/1884|
|Last Test Match||04/08/2017|
|Matches Won by Home Side||28 (35.90%)|
|Matches Won by Touring Side||14 (17.95%)|
|Matches Won by Neutral Side||1 (1.28%)|
|Matches Drawn||35 (44.87%)|
|Matches Tied||0 (0.00%)|
|Highest Individual Innings||311||R B Simpson||1964 England v Australia|
|Best Bowling (Innings)||10/53||J C Laker||1956 England v Australia|
|Best Bowling (Match)||19/90||J C Laker||1956 England v Australia|
|Highest Team Innings||656/8 dec||Australia 1964 v England|
|Lowest Team Innings||58||India 1952 v England|
|Highest Run Chase Achieved||294/4||England 2008 v New Zealand|
|Average Opening Stand (Runs)||35.60|
|Average Runs per Wicket||30.87|
|Average Runs per Over||2.71|
AUS vs ENG Head To Head Records:
Eng won: 109
Aus won: 145
ENG Vs AUS The Ashes Squad 2019:
Rory Burns, Jason Roy, Joe Root, Joe Denly, Jonny Bairstow (wk), Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler, Sam Curran, Moeen Ali, Stuart Broad, James Anderson, Jack Leach, Jofra Archer
Cameron Bancroft, David Warner, Usman Khawaja, Steve Smith, Travis Head, Tim Paine (C & WK), Pat Cummins, Nathan Lyon, James Pattinson, Jos Hazlewood, Peter Siddle, Mitchell Starc, Mitchell Marsh, Michael Neser, Matthew Wade, Marnus Labuschagne, Marcus Harris
ENG & AUS Probable Playing XI For Today Match
- James Vince,
- Jonny Bairstow,
- Joe Root,
- Eoin Morgan,
- Ben Stokes,
- Jos Buttler,
- Moeen Ali,
- Chris Woakes,
- Jofra Archer,
- Adil Rashid,
- Mark Wood/Liam Plunkett.
- David Warner,
- Aaron Finch,
- Usman Khawaja,
- Steve Smith,
- Glenn Maxwell,
- Marcus Stoinis,
- Alex Carey,
- Mitchell Starc,
- Pat Cummins,
- Nathan Coulter-Nile/Jason Behrendorff,
- Adam Zampa/Nathan Lyon.
ENG vs AUS Team news for Todays Match
- The Aussie skipper admits he has to do better and has gone back to the drawing board to improve his strike rate.
- Australia might look to replace Adam Zampa with Nathan Lyon given his ability to keep the runs down and then attack with pacers.
- Both the teams are very evenly matched but Australia has been slightly better in the series so far
- Travis Head is the third-highest run-scorer in the series for Australia but he had a poor last match and has not scored a big individual score either. He is the most likely candidate to be replaced for this match.
AUS vs ENG Dream11 Prediction For Todays Match
- Jonny Bairstow as the sole option from this category. Bairstow is showing good signs of batting form and would be full of confidence after his fighting knock in the second inning of the previous test. Wade may not play this match, Paine is the worst batsmen of the options, and Buttler has in poor form as well.
- sman Khawaja, Steve Smith, and Joe Denly all make it into our Dream11 team. The records in England show that this is the toughest place for openers in the world right now.
- Joe Root is perhaps the one batsman that we are tempted to pick but will wait to see the nature of the pitch before making a final call.
- Khawaja and Denly are in decent form while Steve Smith is making batting look ridiculously easy. He is only going to be more determined after missing the previous three innings thanks to that blow from Archer.
- Ben Stokes should be the first name on every Dream11 team. He is currently the best batsman for England and one of their best bowlers.
- Marnus Labuschagne should be able to keep his place in the side after a run of fifties, while Sam Curran has a very good shot of being picked for this match in place of Woakes.Stuart Broad and Josh Hazelwood pick themselves while our other two picks are a bit more experimental.
Captain Options: David Warner, Ben stokes
Vice-Captain Options: David Warner, Chris Woakes
Top Dream11 Alternate Cricket Apps
ENG v AUS Dream11 Team Prediction For 4th Test
ENG vs DREAM11 Fantasy Team For small league
ENG vs DREAM11 Fantasy Team For grand league
NOTE: While selecting your team, consider the points and make your own decision and make sure to edit the team if there is some change after the toss when playing xi is announced. So, taking the help from above post make ENG vs AUS Dream 11 Fantasy Team Prediction.