INFO: The arch-rivals England and Australia will renew their rivalry in the warm-up game of the upcoming ICC Cricket World Cup 2019. Exactly after a month, on June 25, the two teams will face off in the tournament at Lord’s. Both the teams will like to test their strength. Both the teams are favourites to win the World Cup. it will be great to see which team will win tomorrow in this encounter.
The 3rd warm-up game of the ICC World Cup 2019 will be played between England and Australia at The Rose Bowl in Southampton.
The match starts at 10:30 AM.
The forecast is not promising for a game of cricket to take place on Saturday. There is 51% chance of rain according to Accuweather.
The Rose Bowl pitch is full of runs. But there was also some lateral movement for the fast bowlers in the unofficial warm-up game between Australia and Windies at the same venue on May 22.
Eoin Morgan (c), Jason Roy, James Vince, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Jos Buttler (wk), Ben Stokes, Moeen Ali, Liam Dawson, Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Tom Curran, Liam Plunkett, Jofra Archer, Mark Wood.
Aaron Finch (c), David Warner, Usman Khawaja, Steve Smith, Shaun Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Alex Carey (wk), Kane Richardson, Pat Cummins, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Mitchell Starc, Nathan Lyon, Adam Zampa, Jason Behrendorff.
- Usman Khawaja was hit by a bouncer from Andre Russell on May 22. Though he has been cleared of any injury, Khawaja might be rested completely.
- Eoin Morgan got hit on the index finger during one of the training sessions.
- Both the teams can test their 15 players
- Both the teams will check their bench strength
Aaron Finch vs England in ODIs:
Average first innings score: 320 – Last five List A matches
Record of chasing teams: Won – 1; Lost – 4
Fantasy Tips and Suggestions:
- Jonny Bairstow is the preferred choice with the Yorkshire batsman looking in very good form over the last few month.
- Steve Smith and Joe Root have been in very good touch with the former scoring heavily in recent months
- David Warner and Aaron Finch are also viable options in the fantasy team.
- England captain Eoin Morgan is also one for the taking considering his record against the Aussies at home
- Ben Stokes, Moeen Ali and Marcus Stoinis are the ideal set of allrounders to have in the side considering their all-around skills and the overlying conditions.
- Pat Cummins and Mitchell Starc should be picked considering the fact that both of them haven’t played much in recent months and would be looking for some valuable game time.
Captain and Vice-Captain Selection:
Captain Options: Jonny Bairstow, Steve Smith, David Warner
Vice-Captain Options: Jason Roy, Joe Root, Glenn Maxwell, Jos Buttler
Predicted Winner For Todays Match
Both the teams are equally strong.. Both can win this match.. it will be very difficult to predict.
Important: Join Our Telegram Channel For Best Dream11 updates
5 Fantasy Websites Where I Prefer to play- Click Here
- BalleBaazi – Click Here
- Fantain – Click Here
- My11Circle – Click Here
- Fantasy Power 11 – Click Here
- HalaPlay – Click Here
Sign-up on HalaPlay and get Rs.100 sign-up bonus to play in 100% bonus league. No Platform Charge At halaPlay H2H Leagues.
IND vs NZ Dream11 Team For Todays Match
While selecting your team, consider the points and make your own decision and make sure to edit the team if there is some change after the toss when playing xi is announced. So, taking the help from above post make IND vs NZ Dream11 Team
Click – Here Are List Of Top 30 Fantasy Apps
Courtesy: https://ihdfantasy.com | Join Telegram Channel | Youtube Channel
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.