IPL 2020 | SRH vs CSK 29th Match MyTeam11 Fantasy Team Prediction
The 29th match of IPL 2020 will be played between Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings at the venue of Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai. Sunrisers Hyderabad played his previous match against Rajasthan Royals where they won the match by 5 wickets. Manish Pandey and Warner gave the best performance in the match. Currently, they are in the 5th position in this tournament with 6 points.
On the other hand, Chennai Super Kings played his previous match against Royal Challenger Bangalore where CSK lost the match by 37 runs. Ambati Rayudu and N Jagadeesan gave the best performance in the match but a single player can not win the match. Currently, they are in the 7th position in the tournament with 4 points.
Download the MyTeam11 app to join the 29th match of IPL 2020. MyTeam11 is offering up to 30% off on the Golden ticket. So why are you waiting for Download MyTeam11 now and create your playing11?
For Complete Details about MyTeam11 Checkout Our MyTeam11 Fantasy Cricket App Review.
The 29th match of IPL 2020 is played between Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings in Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai.
The match starts on Tuesday, October 13, 2020, at 07:00 PM (IST).
SRH vs CSK Head to Head:
Total Matches Played: 13
Weather Conditions at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai:
- Temperature: 36 °c
- Clouds: 0%
- Wind: 19 km/h
- Humidity: 41%
- Rain(%) 0%
- Visibility 10.7 km
SRH vs CSK Team News
- Sandeep Sharma might get replaced with Basil Thampi
- Karn Sharma might replace with Piyush Chawla,
- No more injury updates from both sides.
MyTeam11 Sunrisers Hyderabad Squad
David Warner (C), Abhishek Sharma, Basil Thampi, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Billy Stanlake, Jonny Bairstow, Kane Williamson, Manish Pandey, Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, Sandeep Sharma, Shahbaz Nadeem, Shreevats Goswami, Siddarth Kaul, Khaleel Ahmed, T Natarajan, Vijay Shankar, Wriddhiman Saha, Abdul Samad, Fabian Allen, Mitchell Marsh, Priyam Garg, Sandeep Bavanaka, Sanjay Yadav, Virat Singh.
MyTeam11 Chennai Super Kings Squad
Shane Watson, Murali Vijay, Ambati Rayudu, Suresh Raina, MS Dhoni (c & wk), Dwayne Bravo, Faf du Plessis, Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Piyush Chawla, Shardul Thakur, Deepak Chahar, KM Asif, Imran Tahir, N Jagadeesan, Karn Sharma, Lungi Ngidi, Mitchell Santner, Monu Kumar, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Sam Curran, Josh Hazlewood, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore.
MyTeam11 Probable Playing XI:
- David Warner (C),
- Jonny Bairstow (WK),
- Manish Pandey,
- Kane Williamson,
- Vijay Shankar,
- Priyam Garg,
- Abhishek Sharma,
- Rashid Khan,
- T Natarajan,
- Khaleel Ahmed,
- Sandeep Sharma/Basil Thampi
Chennai Super Kings:
- Shane Watson,
- Faf du Plessis,
- Ambati Rayudu,
- MS Dhoni (C&WK),
- N Jagadeesan,
- Sam Curran,
- Ravindra Jadeja,
- Dwayne Bravo,
- Karn Sharma/Piyush Chawla,
- Deepak Chahar,
- Shardul Thakur
Caption: Shane Watson, Faf du Plessis, David Warner, Jonny Bairstow.
Vice-Caption: Ambati Rayudu, Rashid Khan, Kane Williamson.
How To Join Leagues In MyTeam11 Fantasy App:
- Open The MyTeam11 Fantasy App.
- Navigate to Home and Select any Upcoming match.
- Now Select Any 11 Player from Both Teams.
- You can only select 1-4 wicket-Keeper, 2-6 Batsman, 1-6 AllRounder, and 2-6 Bowlers.
- You can only select 7 players from a team.
- Now Click on the Next button and select Caption and vice-Caption for your team.
- The Caption gives you 2X points and the Vice-Caption gives you 1.5X points.
- After that click on the Next button and join any given paid league.
- Now complete your payment via any available payment method.
- Hurrah! You have successfully joined the MyTeam11 Fantasy App.
SRH vs CSK Myteam11 Fantasy Demo Team
While selecting your team, consider the points and make your own decision and make sure to edit the team if there is some change after the toss when playing xi is announced. So, taking help from the above post make SRH vs CSK MyTeam11 Match Prediction.