INFO: The 6th Match of the Ireland Tri-Nation Series will be played between Bangladesh and Ireland. Bangladesh has arguably been the most dominant team in the ongoing tri-nation ODI tournament. Bangladesh are through to the final after they defeated the Windies yesterday by five wickets. The Tigers are placed at the top of the points table with 10 points. Bangladesh is undefeated in this ongoing tri-series. Ireland will try to win this match and gain some momentum for the World Cup. Subscribe Our IHD Fantasy Chanel To Get Regular Fantasy Update & Dream11 Teams
BAN vs IRE, 3rd ODI Match Details:
- The 3rd ODI between Bangladesh and Ireland will be played at Dublin.
- The Match starts at 3:15 pm.
16℃, 52% Humidity, Winds up to 19 km/hr. There’s going to be a bit of cloud around but the forecast is of mostly clear weather. Should be another good day for batting.
Last five completed ODI matches: (Most recent- first)
Ireland – L, L, L, W, L
Bangladesh- W, W, L, L, L
The first two games of the tri-nation series were played at this particular venue. Windies made 381 in the opening match and that shows the batting-friendly nature of the pitch. The conditions will again be in favour of the batsmans and a high-scoring affair can be expected tomorrow.
Average first innings score: 270 – Last 6 ODIs
Record of chasing teams: Won – 4, Lost – 2
Match Played: 15
Matches Won by:
- Home side: 2
- Touring side: 10
- Neutral Side: 1
- NR: 2
Highest Score: Srilanka 377/8 Lowest Score: Ireland 82/10.
BAN vs IRE Head-to-Head
Total – 10
BAN – 6
IRE – 2
NR – 2
Previous Encounter: ( BAN vs IRE )
Shakib Al Hasan vs Ireland in ODIs:
Bowling Avg- 23.58
Economy Rate- 3.87
BAN vs IRE Squads
Mashrafe Mortaza (c), Liton Das, Mohammad Mithun, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mahmudullah, Shakib Al Hasan, Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Mohammad Saifuddin, Abu Jayed Rahi, Mustafizur Rahman, Rubel Hossain, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Sabbir Rahman, Mosaddek Hossain, Yasir Ali, Nayeem Hasan.
William Porterfield (capt), Paul Stirling, Andrew Balbirnie, Lorgan Tucker, Kevin O’Brien, Gary Wilson (wk), George Dockrell, Mark Adair, Barry McCarthy, Tim Murtagh, Boyd Rankin
BAN vs IRE Probable Playing XI
- Tamim Iqbal,
- Soumya Sarkar,
- Shakib Al Hasan,
- Mushfiqur Rahim (wk),
- Mohammad Mithun,
- Sabbir Rahman,
- Abu Jayed/Farhad Reza,
- Mehidy Hasan Miraz/Nayeem Hasan,
- Mashrafe Mortaza (capt),
- Mustafizur Rahman/Taskin Ahmed
- Paul Stirling,
- James McCollum,
- Andy Balbirnie,
- William Porterfield (capt),
- Kevin O’Brien,
- Mark Adair,
- Gary Wilson (wk),
- George Dockrell,
- Boyd Rankin,
- Tim Murtagh/Andy McBrine,
- Josh Little
BAN vs IRE Team News
- No changes are expected from Ireland after a decent outing against West Indies in their previous game.
- A couple of changes are in order for bangladesh with Liton Das and Rubel Hossain waiting on the wings.
- Offspinner A. McBrine, who hasn’t played in the tri-series, might get a look in.
- William Porterfield can again change his batting position.
- Mohammad Mithun gave a good account of himself against West Indies and would love to come good once again as he aims at a middle order berth in the World Cup as well.
Fantasy Tips and Suggestions:
- Mushfiqur Rahim is the preferred choice with the diminutive wicket-keeper in good form as well with a fifty to his name against the West Indies.
- Soumya Sarkar has been in brilliant form at the top of the order and is a must have in the fantasy side along with the likes of Andy Balbirnie and Mohammad Mithun.
- one of Kevin O’Brien or Will Porterfield should suffice as the final batting option.
- Shakib Al Hasan and Paul Stirling are perhaps the most important players in their respective sides, making them must have players for this contest.
- Mehidy Hasan and Abu Jayed are the preferred options from Bangladesh
- Boyd Rankin, who picked three wickets against the Windies remains their best bet against the Bangladesh Tigers.
- Paul Stirling and Shakib Al Hasan are the front-runners for captaincy considering the impact they have on their respective teams. Soumya Sarkar’s form is also one to keep an eye on, making him an outsider for captaincy.
Captain / Vice Captain Choice For Dream11 Teams:
BAN: Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim.
IRE: A. Balbirine, P. Stirling, W. Portertfield.
Predicted Winner For Todays Match
BAN is a more balanced side than Ireland and has already won many matches. Bangladesh is a stronger side compared to Ireland.
5 Fantasy Websites Where I Prefer to play- Click Here
- BalleBaazi – Click Here
- Fantain – Click Here
- My11Circle – Click Here
- Fantasy Power 11 – Click Here
- HalaPlay – Click Here
BAN vs IRE Dream11 Team For Todays Match
While selecting your team, consider the points and make your own decision and make sure to edit the team if there is some change after the toss when playing xi is announced. So, taking the help from above post make BAN vs IRE Dream11 Team.